Is your facial skin irritated, very dry, exposed to increased use of a face mask and needs an immediate lifebuoy?
Reach for the BIELENDA SKIN HELPER MASK soothing and moisturizing, which additionally has antibacterial properties. The formula of the product has been precisely developed by the experts of the Bielenda Research and Development Center. The mask works in a concentrated way on a specific problem of facial skin.
WHAT ACTIVE INGREDIENTS DOES IT CONTAIN?
- HYALURONIC ACID prevents excessive drying of the epidermis, intensively moisturizes even its deeper layers
- D-PANTHENOL also known as provitamin B5. It soothes, moisturizes and regenerates the skin.
- COLLOIDAL SILVER has an antibacterial effect.
HOW IT WORKS?
- supports the fight against skin irritation
- strongly moisturizes and soothes the skin, and also has antibacterial properties
- supports the protection of the epidermal hydrolipid layer
- restores the skin's proper condition
- For face
Due to the fact that Bielenda has its own factory and laboratory, the company's specialists are constantly looking for new plants, whose properties can provide unprecedented and incredible results in the field of skin care. Combining many years of experience, knowledge and inspiration, Bielenda constantly develops new formulas for creating cosmetics that truly provide results. Thanks to its production, Bielenda allows you to maintain the highest quality standards - each batch is carefully controlled. Products are not tested on animals.
The Bielenda assortment includes 400 products for face, body and hair care that have been carefully created in 25 years, the professional assortment includes more than 150 products and their number is constantly growing. Skin therapists around the world very much welcomed the Bielenda seaweed masks and scrubs.
Bielenda Kosmetyki Naturalne (Bielenda Natural Cosmetics) was founded in 1990. This is a family business that was founded by Barbara Belenda, based on a wealth of experience and great enthusiasm in the cosmetics industry. Bielenda in Poland was the first company that first began to produce natural cosmetics from all-natural plant materials.